Our expert coaches are here to help motivate your teams, reinforce skills learned, and increase the probability that those new skills become instinctive and reusable.
Adopting change can take time and can be frustrating. We want to make this process as easy for you as possible by providing coaching in almost all of our curriculums. Coaching engagements can last as short or as long as you want, and our coaches are extremely flexible and accommodating. Whether you need a certain number of days consecutively, a specific number of sprints, or spread out over multiple weeks, our coaches will be with you every step of the way to ensure the success of your teams.
Coaching is the continuation of learning through facilitated on-the-job implementation. Depending on your unique situation, we have many different levels of coaching that we can recommend to you:
- Executive Coaching
- Technical Coaching
- Program Coaching
- Team Coaching
Learn about the different levels of coaching below:
Our coaches are there for you to help apply learning from training programs to your very specific work situations, which greatly increases the probability that new skills become instinctive and reusable.
Benefits of coaching:
- Relieves management pressure by providing additional team guidance on a day-to-day basis
- Brings an outside perspective and removes intrinsic bias and interpersonal issues
- Provides learning and mentoring opportunities to the employees
- Collaboration with leadership teams contribute to employee growth
- Exposes your teams to critical knowledge and the latest tools that assure continuous improvement
- Creates an environment that allows teams to address complex challenges rather than to avoid them
- Promotes the need for continued learning and team leadership.
Combining onsite training programs with coaching is the most effective way to fully integrate what is learned into your daily work.
When pairing coaching and onsite training:
- Applies learning from onsite training directly to work environment
- Onsite instructor remains on-site for one or two additional days
- The instructor coaches the team and provides on-the-job support for integrating new skills
- Motivates your teams to sustain best practices and to set realistic expectations for success
To get started on your coaching solution, please fill out the form on the left.