Learn how to enhance the Scrum paradigm and take your Agile team leadership skills to the next level with this new course. SAFe® 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course introduces scalable engineering, DevOps practices and other critical Agile applications.
This course covers the follwing topics:
- The Scaled Agile Framework ® (SAFe®), values, and Lean-Agile principles
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Program Increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
- Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
- Building high-performing teams
- Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
- Learning and Communities of Practice
After completing this course, you will be prepared to take the certification exam for SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (ASM).
This 2-day SAFe 4.0 Advanced Scrum Master Course with ASM Certification course is available now for private onsite training.
ASPE is proud to be a Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework.