In 2018, you don’t need a Ph.D. to realize value from these emergent technologies in your own business units.
Our Artificial Intelligence Implementation Boot Camp teaches you how to navigate the machine intelligence landscape and build actual use cases for your own scenarios. You’ll learn what types of teams, roles, platforms, and tools are required for a practical adoption strategy. You’ll learn to profile good candidate projects for AI features and spot business opportunities where AI could be useful. Group exercises allow you to exchange ideas with peers and work together to arrive at your own creative examples. The level of detail covered in this workshop leaves you thoroughly informed about the state of the art in AI and machine learning, and ready to face the future on your own teams.
Some immediate benefits of attending this course include:
- Able to differentiate fact from fiction on AI and machine learning topics
- Ready to have intelligent conversations about the state of AI and ML technologies
- Exposed to real-world use cases where machine learning is working well
- Ready to navigate tool and technology stacks associated with AI and ML, and communicate with your engineering team members about requirements, needs, talent and costs
- Designing or managing projects and programs which may incorporate aspects of AI and ML
- Access to answers to your questions from a senior technical expert in class