User Experience is continuing to grow as a field and the individual disciplines are maturing, but integrating UX best practices continues to be a struggle within large enterprises. Creating cohesive UX strategies across lines of business and delivering high-quality experiences across channels and on internal tools has a unique set of challenges.
In this Course, You will Learn:
- What key considerations you should take before practicing UX in a large retail enterprise
- How to Focus on understanding end-users
- Craft visuals, workflow, and content to support holistic experiences
- Plan project kickoff meetings to build trust and set tone for projects
- How to develop a UX strategy blueprint