This two-day course teaches teams who are part of an Agile Release Train (ART) how to work in an Agile environment using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. The teams will learn how to become Agile Teams, build their backlog, and plan and execute iterations. Agile teams learn about their ART and their role in it, planning, executing, and improving with other teams. This class prepares teams to run a Program Increment (PI), including all meetings at the Team and Program level with a specific focus on the upcoming PI planning.
ASPE is proud to be a SPCT Gold Level partner with Scaled Agile, the exclusive certifying body for the Scaled Agile Framework. Attending the class prepares participants to take the exam and become a certified SAFe®Practitioner (SP).
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Who should attend
- All stakeholders of an Agile Release Train at the beginning of its SAFe journey
- Bonus Materials
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility for attendees to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) exam with certification exam administration and scoring
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Practitioner certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner