Develop Core R Language Skills
This instructor led class is especially designed for people who are new to R or to any software languages. The class offers students a very detailed introduction to a core R language. After the completion of the class the students will be able to create and run their own R scripts. The class offers a very large number of exercises and problems that will help build R skills. The class may optionally offer an additional material related to statistical, data mining and machine learning analysis.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
- What is R?
- How to load R?
- RGUI environment.
- What are R packages and how to load them.
- Major R data (object) types.
- Working with R variables.
- Main R operations and functions to work with numerical data types.
- Major R operations and functions to work with strings.
- Main R Boolean operations.
- Running conditional expressions in R.
- Working with R loops.
- Introduction to R vectors and main operations on vectors.
- Working with R lists.
- R data frames and main operations on them.
- Working with R matrices.
- Reading from and writing to external files.
- Creating user defined functions.
- Running statistical analysis with R.
- Working with data mining problems.
- Who should attend
Anyone who is new to R or to any software languages.