In this DevOps Engineering course, you will learn how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. You will learn about the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
- Upcoming Dates and Locations
Guaranteed To Run
- Course Outline
This is an emerging technology course. The course outline is subject to change as needed.
1. What is DevOps?
2. Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
3. Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
4. Continuous Integration in the Cloud
5. Continuous Delivery on AWS
6. Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
7. Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
8. Putting It All Together
9. Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
10. Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure
- Who should attend
Systems Administrators and Software Developers
System Operations on AWS, Developing on AWS